A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to design, develop, and execute highly engaging design projects for a diverse array of digital media.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on identified requirements.
- Create illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to stakeholders using different styles, appropriate colors, and layouts for each graphic.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with new design perspectives, ideas, and style guides for particular campaigns.
- Ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards
- Collaborate with digital strategists to transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Keep up to date with graphic design technologies, techniques, and modern trends to deliver cutting-edge work.
- Maintain graphic design guidelines and brand identity.
- Proven digital design experience in a studio, agency, or freelance setting.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating professionally trained digital design skills.
- Expertise in design software and technologies such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Detail-oriented individual who has a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- A deep understanding of design principles and the ability to uphold brand style guidelines.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR