Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
We are looking for an experienced technical & strategic leader to join our rapidly growing Customer Success organization. You will be responsible for leading a team of CSMs who are focused on driving adoption of platform, helping customers realize business value, and protecting/expanding recurring revenue.
You will be well engaged with our high-profile enterprise customers, drive customer expansion and growth strategy that influence our Net Retention Rate (NRR).
- Set and execute a compelling vision for our customer success team to create a world-class customer experience that drives customer growth.
- Create a seamless customer success practice and customer experience
- Collaborate closely with the sales leadership team to define account management processes, post-sale customer experience expectation and engagement model
- Collaborate with other departments to instill a culture of customer-centric work that improves timeliness and commitment to customer success
- Drive customer engagement and adoption across key stakeholders and ensure alignment of sponsorship from the customer to continue their success path
- Understand current technical capabilities of Customer Success team and involve in definition and implementation of potential improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams, Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/projects
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Deep sense of empathy and curiosity when it comes to working with our strategic customers
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute and drive for results in ambiguous environments
- Proven ability to quickly adapt in rapidly evolving business situations
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products and constructively engage with product leadership to help shape the product roadmap
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.