1. Responsible for docking with the access system subcontracting, communicating, collecting and sorting the access subcontractor plan, and the construction progress.
2. Review the line planning and grid connection plan provided by the subcontractor, and provide constructive suggestion based on Myanmar local standards.
3. Sort out the access scheme data, assist the subcontractor to declare the access scheme, and confirm the grid connection process.
4. Supervise the design and construction progress of the line subcontractors, and report to the chief designer, project manager and power grid personnel.
5. Responsible for the docking and site supervision of all parties in the grid connection test phase.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, 5 years working experience in 66kV line construction or more than 3 years in line design experience.
2. Understand the grid connection process and test items, understand the power grid consumption analysis.
3. Familiar with MS office, AutoCAD and other office software.
4. Familiar with line design standards and local access regulations of Myanmar.
5. Fluent in English and Burmese, good communication skills, familiar with Myanmar customs and culture.