The Job Description
Ackcio builds reliable industrial IoT solutions to automate the process of monitoring geotechnical and structural sensors in construction and mining. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Senior Electronics Engineer to drive our electronics R&D efforts, design new products, and bring them to market.
What You’ll Be Doing
Design and Implementation
- Understand products in detail and capture all functionality requirements.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders and team members in obtaining a deep understanding of the products that are to be built.
- Architect the products’ electronics design while incorporating all functionality requirements.
Productization and Testing
- Along with the other Engineers, design the products’ electronics circuits.
- Ensure that the product design complies with requirements such as EMC emissions, power constraints, industrial usage, etc.
- Work through the product development cycle all the way from schematic design to prototype to production.
- Verify the designs through simulations and tests to ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are captured correctly.
- Optimize the product design to reduce the cost of manufacturing and ensure that it is designed for manufacturing.
- Compile the PCB layout diagrams and other associated documents with our contract manufacturer.
- Work with our contract manufacturer to bring the product to life.
- Build prototypes and conduct full functionality tests.
- Oversee the production process of the products with our contract manufacturer to ensure we can manufacture the products in scale.
- Design automated test procedures and documentation for remote troubleshooting.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- At least 5 or more years in designing and productization of electronic products.
- Proven track record in designing analog and digital circuits for industrial electronic products.
- Experience with PCB design software such as Altium.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to think innovatively and resourcefully.
- Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
- Proven track record in leadership and project management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills especially in technical topics.
- Flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Experience with Mechanical design software such as SolidWorks will be a plus.
- Fluency in verbal and written Mandarin would be a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected]