Senior Engineer II - APID Digital DesignTo be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presenceAttractive remuneration packages
About Our Client
My client is a public-listed, multinational corporation in the Electronics & Semiconductor industry. With a strong global presence across numerous countries, my client's deep-rooted expertise has definitely propelled them to be a key player within the industry. Interested to be part of the team? Apply now!Job Description
- Read and understand engineering documents for digital blocks and mixed-signal systems.
- Architecture and RTL coding of digital circuits.
- Writing block level Verilog/System-Verilog directed test-benches and supporting verification team with debug.
- Perform synthesis, implement Design-For-Test (DFT) and close timing on complex digital integrated circuits at the block, subsystem or device level (10K to 200K+ gates) which are coded in Verilog.
- Work with local or remote project lead to meet timing closure, area, power, and performance requirements for macro under development.
- Analyze log and report files to ensure the tools are getting the required results and make adjustments to the scripts to get the required results within the scheduled milestones.
The Successful Applicant
- Communicate regularly with the local or remote project lead to resolve issues and to ensure meeting targeted goals and schedule.
What's On Offer
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical or Computer Science
- At least 5 Years of Experience in ASIC Development
- Understand Design-For-Test concepts and methodologies (Scan chains, ATPG, BIST, Fault models, Fault Coverage and generation).
- Understand and experienced with logic timing requirements (setup/hold/uncertainties)
- Scripting skills in any programming language (preferably Perl, TCL and Shell) is a plus.
- Experienced in RTL coding and synthesis concepts.
Contact: Min Jun Lim
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Opportunity to learn, grow and succeed within the business
Quote job ref: 4155375