Senior ERP Developer is the expert technical person who works closely with the whole ERP team to successfully implement and deploy the business management solution. You will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address their technical solution requirements, and ultimately customise and perform the expected results to our clients. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop custom solutions using SuiteScript 1.0 or later.
- Develop custom APIs within Netsuite using Suitelet or Restlets (token based) for 3rd party software integration.
- Develop custom (mobile responsive) forms and reports in PDF/HTML using Suitelet.
- Create custom Advanced PDFs using HTML and FreeMarker scripting.
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
- Test, implement and deploy custom NetSuite solutions.
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the ERP software development fields.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Experience in NetSuite SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0, NetSuite SuiteFlow (Workflows), NetSuite Saved Searches, Netsuite Site Builder or Advance SuiteCommerce.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in Indonesia (Jakarta & Bandung), Malaysia (Johor Bahru & Kuala Lumpur), and Pakistan (Karachi).
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.