Looking for a challenge beyond your comfort zone?
This is an opportunity for ambitious, driven individuals who are looking to accelerate their career in a regional position.
Our Group is an established automotive company which operates in 10 markets in Asia, spanning manufacturing, distribution and retail.
Senior Executive - Regional Marketing
The Regional Marketing role is responsible for product marketing in our regional markets. You would be responsible for overall tracking of country’s A&P and Budget Planning, including monitoring country’s sales activities, understanding competitive media landscape and driving product campaigns for the market you are assigned to. The ideal candidate should work well in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Work with country marketing team to manage, control and track monthly and yearly A&P.
- Work with country marketing team to plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns, creative development and marketing strategies for the market.
- Review country online and offline monthly media plans.
- Work closely with different regional teams to coordinate marketing readiness together with country marketing team.
- Periodic sales and marketing performance review and formulate on-going marketing plans with country marketing team.
- Understand and keep abreast of country media landscape and sharing of best practices across the region whenever applicable.
- To evaluate success of executed marketing activities using proven KPI measuring tools.
- Full understanding of Digital Marketing and has good knowledge to apply and measure success for digital campaigns.
- Facilitate and prepare timely monthly marketing reports.
- Recognised degree in Marketing or relevant.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong capability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel for business when required.
- Proactive, creative and adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent written, oral communication and organisational skills.
- Good team player with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of photoshop, video editing skills will be an advantage.
- A valid class 3 driving licence.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese language is necessary as the incumbent will work closely with the local team to handle the Vietnam market.
Please do not wait any further, send your resume by clicking ''Apply" now.
Thank you for your interest in this position, and we regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.