At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future.
Our Experience Design team creates meaningful and memorable experiences that engage and empower people in their everyday lives. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what people need and want in the digital space and in real life. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our growing Experience Design team in Singapore. As Senior Experience Designer, you’ll work side-by-side with the industry’s brightest minds and contribute to projects for the world’s top brands while receiving mentorship, training, and experience on accounts that push boundaries and set new standards.
On any given day you might
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Work with visual designers to co-create design systems
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Present various aspects of the user experience to development team and clients
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
- Present your own work
- Lead and manage smaller project tracks autonomously
- Facilitate design workshops with stakeholders
You’d be the right fit if you
- Have proven design experience with examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Are exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understand interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Are proficient in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile
- Exemplify with grace under pressure
- Have exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Are a natural leader and comfortable working directly with clients
- At least 5 years of experience in Product/Service/Experience Design
- The knowledge of what good design systems look like while being able to zoom out and see the broader picture that connects the dots to create a cohesive overall experience
- The proficiency in tools for design, presentation and prototyping including Figma, Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Principle, Keynote and Google Slides
- The ability to communicate with grace and stay calm under pressure
- A passion for innovation and craft as well as experimentation with technology
- A point of view on specific areas of interest within experience design, industry trends or sectors and confidence in promoting them both internally and externally from the agency channels
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant past work (Only candidates with a portfolio will be considered)
Remote / Hybrid Options
At R/GA (Singapore) we’ve been working remotely for the past year, and fully embraced our ‘you do you’ philosophy. We’re planning gradually opening up our office space, and exploring what our hybrid working environment will look like, which may include some requirements to work from the office. We’re also embracing and appreciating the potential fully remote working can offer our people, as well as the business - we’d love to hear about your home working experience and what your expectations are.
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know!
R/GA is a brand owned by FCB Singapore Pte Ltd.