Salary : Up to 3,000,000 MMK
Other Benefits: Accommodation+ Meals + Allowances + Performance Bonus
Work Location: Near Yangon
Industry: Livestock Breeder
Scope of Work: Breeder Farm Management and Hatchery Management
- Qualification in Agro-Sciences, Veterinarian or Animal Husbandry Sciences
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Poultry Breeder farm management
- Willingness to work in Farm
- Ability to communicate in English
- Manage poultry breeder farm & hatchery operations in accordance with Company Farming Plan & Production Target
- Ensure maximum operational and financial performance (minimize wastage & losses) of the breeder farm business
- Monitor daily activities of the breeder & hatchery business
- Manage field management activities, administration of livestock record-keeping, and mobile property facilities associated with livestock production and husbandry of the animal assets.
- Take care and implement the farming business; including farming husbandry; egg, cull, and manure production and sales; ordering storage and consumption of farming feed and water, etc.
- Supervise the maintenance of livestock, equipment, and production records.
- Maintain strict biosecurity measures, safety, cleanliness, and farm properties.
- Direct managing Farm Assistant Manager, Supervisors, and farm workers.
- Setup & enforcement of farm audit plans to ensure SOP in proper.