At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Based out of our Singapore office, the Senior Field Marketing Manager for APAC is responsible for a complete mix of marketing activities initially with focus on the APAC market. You will be wholly responsible for building and executing a marketing plan for the region along with managing the budget. The role will collaborate with the product marketing, field marketing, partner marketing, developer advocacy and demand generation teams in headquarters, along with the local APAC sales management, field sales reps, BDR team and SE’s in order to put together marketing activities that raise market awareness, generate meetings and create pipeline opportunities in target accounts.
This is a critical position as it facilitates the primary engagement between marketing and sales reps across the region. It’s a highly creative role requiring an individual who can come up with innovative ways to develop and accelerate pipeline by capturing and maintaining the attention of our target personas.
- Planning, Budget and ROI:
- Work with the VP Sales Director for APAC and other management stakeholders to create annual and quarterly marketing plans that support the regional sales goals and objectives
- Be the primary liaison with sales representatives and help them build marketing activities into their territory plans
- Manage discretionary budget and negotiate regional vendor relationships as well as offering guidance on corporate digital regional spend.
- Demand Generation:
- Drive lead generation campaigns in order to achieve regional pipeline goals at both a regional, country and rep level.
- Collaborate with the US Demand Generation teams to localise and execute corporate campaigns
- Work with sales to help accelerate opportunity cycles and expand existing accounts.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services.
- Work with partner marketing and the regional director of business development (partners) on joint partner events and campaigns as well as supporting ISV relationships.
- Manage the local PR agency in partnership with the corporate Director and Director of Corporate comms
- Work with the US team to source, manage and execute regional digital programmes
- Support Developer Advocacy team on their regional programmes and events
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for targeted accounts list
- Review and provide analysis of Account-Based campaigns and unique account-specific tactics for targeted accounts list
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured
- Use data and dashboards to inform future tactics and programmatic campaign adjustments
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans, and measure effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency and ROI to inform any adjustments
- Experience working as a Field Marketing Manager for APAC for a B2B software company. Any experience in the database sector would be a plus. We would prefer someone who is used to working autonomously with support from the EMEA and the US who has the magic combination of strategic, creative and able to roll their sleeves up and execute. One day you may be in a management planning meeting, the next day you may be reviewing a press release and the next day running and managing a booth at a trade-show! We are looking for someone versatile, who knows the local IT market and who has a can-do attitude.
Unlike other NoSQL databases, Couchbase provides an enterprise-class, multicloud to edge database that offers the robust capabilities required for business-critical applications on a highly scalable and available platform. Couchbase is built on open standards, combining the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, to simplify the transition from mainframe and relational databases.
Couchbase’s HQ is located in Santa Clara, CA with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.At Couchbase, You’ll Get
A fantastic culture A focused, energetic team with aligned goals True collaboration with everyone playing their positions Great market opportunity and growth potential Time off when you need it. Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens. Open, collaborative spaces. Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.Check Out Some Recent Industry Recognition
DBTA Readers' Choice Awards: Best Database Overall and Best In-Memory Database Wealth Front Career-Launching Companies List 2020 Couchbase Named a Leader: Forrester Wave Big Data NoSQL Report Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2019 Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup 2018 Big Data 100: 35 Coolest Data Management And Integration Vendors
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Couchbase is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is dedicated to pursuing, hiring and developing a diverse workforce. Individuals seeking employment at Couchbase are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Candidate Privacy Notice