Senior Field Marketing Manager - Remote
Do you enjoy cutting-edge marketing and facilitating change?
Would you like to work closely with our local field marketing, sales and channel teams to drive demand?
Join Our Growing Enterprise Security Group (ESG) Field Marketing Team
The ESG Field Marketing team is growing rapidly, following Akamai’s acquisition of Guardicore.
This group is focused on driving revenue growth and demand from new customers - as well as accelerating Akamai’s position as a world leading Enterprise Security provider.
Develop Global Strategy
Akamai is looking for a data-driven and results-oriented Senior Field Marketing Manager. You will have responsibility for creating, managing, and executing marketing plans and programs. Initiating revenue growth and accelerate adoption of Akamai products and solutions. This position will report to the Director of Global ESG Marketing.
As a Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the marketing, channel, and sales organizations to create and execute strategic marketing plans across APAC, minus Japan
- Creating mindshare and preference for Akamai’s Enterprise Security Portfolio
- Managing budgets, planning, communication, and alignment with other marketing teams
- Communicating project status, decisions, actions, and risk area resources to the organization
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in field marketing program management and execution in a high-growth & innovative environment – preferably within the cyber security space
- Have experience working with corporate demand generation team to plan and execute regional campaigns for customers and partners
- Have experience setting clear deliverable goals with demonstrated tenacity, commitment to delivery and accountability for results
- Have demonstrated leadership in a high-growth, innovative environment, with an emphasis on cyber security
- Enjoy being a strategic and analytical thinker and possess business acumen and global awareness
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships and gain consensus across a diverse organization, fostering trust and credibility
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary for each person.
This is a flexible role and may be performed at your home and/or the local Akamai office (in the country advertised). We are happy to discuss working options in this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
· Your health
· Your finances
· Your family
· Your time at work
· Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and make a real impact in a global technology company? Come join us and learn with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!