InnoTech Solutions is searching for a fully remote Senior Front-end Engineer.
We’re looking for problem solvers and innovators. You’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self.
We’re looking for a highly motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of Fintech products.
We need someone who can take features from start to finish. This might mean building reusable React components or pages, solving new architectural problems, or diving into existing React/JS codebases to solve issues. Your work will be balanced between paired programming with another senior engineer and independent contributions.
- Redux (and Thunks)
- RxJS (moderate familiarity is sufficient)
- ES6 / ES7
- CSS3 / CSS Modules
- Excellent communication (English)
- Git / Code reviews
- Material UI or equivalent component library
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Open source contributions
- Relational database
- Unit and integration testing
- Autonomous and self-driven engineer
- Experience working with other engineering teams, product, and UI/UX
- Agile / Lean practices
- Rapid prototyping
- Be the expert on industry UX / design best practices and understand design systems.
- Desire to learn (and apply) new skills
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? If you meet many of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. Our hiring process is the following:
- A short knowledge check via google form
- A Codepen coding task (React 16.8 (w/ Hooks), Redux, REST) The task should take 1-3 hours, but we give a 24 hour time limit for response. If you pass this step, there is a good chance you will be a good fit for our team! (We will pay $15 for code completion)
- If successful in step 1 & 2, a short interview with our HR team.
- An approximately hour long interview with a senior engineer team member. You will work through coding tasks in a paired programming screen share session.
- A two week paid full-time trial period.
- Welcome to our team!
InnoTech Solutions is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This position is remote-friendly. We pay well above average engineering salaries, and expect well above average engineering talent. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and geographic location.