Senior Front-end Developer For a Digital Product Consultancy Company
- Work for a digital product consultancy working across the web and mobile.
- Working across 40+ countries from their offices in the heart of York, they work with a range of global clients, including household name brands, government agencies and high-potential start-ups.
About The Company
They support the successful businesses of the future, enabling them to discover, design and develop the technologies that will put them ahead of the competition. They help lead and deliver complex digital projects and programs across organisations and their wider ecosystems. They cut through the complexities of digital transformation by unearthing the right problems to fix, exploring the right solutions, and following the right approach to product development.
About The Role
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will help build new features and scale the company’s platform. You will be a key member of a small and passionate team dedicated to delivering maximum user value by building sustainable tech. As one of the early members of the Product and Engineering team, you will play a crucial role in architecting and developing scalable production-ready services through testable and maintainable code, working cross-functionally to deliver a variety of projects.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Work across the website in aiding the development and when need is troubleshooting.
- Large emphasis put on collaboration within the team and the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external members.
- Give your input for digital strategies of the project whilst working with the teams and providing reports.
- Manage all backend and frontend operations and processes of the website to ensure the efficient and effective running of the platform.
- Work on the architecture end to end and identify/mitigate any technical issues and improvements to meet business goals for the clients.
The ideal candidate must be collaborative - enjoy working cross-functionally, collaborating with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Stakeholders, adaptive - thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments, someone who can work efficiently in a remote setup, not confined on what his/her current knowledge but willing to adapt to new technologies that the project requires, smart - able to articulate complex technical decisions and problems to non-technical business stakeholders, able to effectively manage and prioritise workflow communicating progress, driven by providing a great experience to our users and use this as a critical component of your decision making, inquisitive - hungry for learning especially in the new technology stack and has the proactiveness to have commercial acumen and proud of the work you do, while always humble and eager to learn from others.
- Good understanding of SEO and analytics.
- Experience working with A/B testing tools such as Google Optimise.
- Experience working with Git and modern CI/CD tooling.
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with CMSs such as Craft CMS.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms.
- Experience working with a SPA and headless CMSs.
- Slack/Zoom (Communication)
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as a watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- Birthday cake on your birthday
- Once a year, a chance to volunteer to your chosen charity.
- Christmas Shutdown
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire! As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application
Powered by JazzHR