Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works ). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor . If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async . This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow .
The team you'll be joining: 70 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We're organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Frontend Engineer, joining our Growth Engineering team.
- Previous experience working as Frontend Engineer/Developer for at least 4 years
- Solid understanding of HTML
- Solid understanding of CSS
- Attention to the details when implementing UI mockups made by our amazing design team.
- Experience in building pages with semantics, accessibility and SEO in mind
- Experience interacting with 3rd party APIs (analytics, data collection using forms, etc.).
- Proficient with React
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Interactivity and animations
- Design Systems
- Styled component
- Implementing, maintaining and improving our software platforms
- Participating in other projects, tasks and initiatives with the rest of the engineering team.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page .
- You'll report to: The Growth Engineering Team Leader
- Team: Growth Engineering
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with an Engineering Manager or VP of Engineering
- (async) Code exercise (async, no deadline, a very simple exercise)
- Interview with the team (no managers on the call, just for you to get a sense of who you'd be working with)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!