- Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full-stack Django and React Developer to work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
- The client is a startup in the Fintech space that does home equity investment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The client is looking for a senior developer who can take simple feature specifications and build usable, meaningful products. Someone who has experience prototyping and iterating business-critical products. They want someone who is happy to offer feedback. Product development should be a discussion, and we'd like you to get involved.
What you will do:
- Architect and develop new features (including an operations suite, rebuilding their customer-facing suite, and integrating with multiple external services such as credit rating services, Monday.com, Snowflake, etc.)
- Maintain unit test coverage
- Manage and improve existing codebase
- Interpret product specifications
Who you are:
- 5+ years full-stack development experience
- 3+ years MVC framework (Django, Rails, Flask, etc.) experience
- 3+ years React experience
- 3+ years Docker experience
- Experience with AWS and S3
- Experience with the usual suspects: Unix, Git, Postgres, Redis, Node
- Experience with Python and at least one other general-purpose language (Ruby, Go, Java, Scala, etc.)
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
- You'll be working primarily with Head of Technology and perhaps another developer. You may also work with the Head of Growth and Head of Operations to a lesser extent. The client is in the America/Denver (-06:00) MDT time zone.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: 12+ months
- The engagement is expected to last 1 year with a good chance of continuing on if things go well.
- Client is open to someone who can start part-time and then go full-time in the near future. Additionally, if you are more frontend-focused or more backend-focused, feel free to still apply because the client would also consider applicants who are more focused on frontend or backend.
- Python (Must have)
- Django (Must have)
- React (Must have)
- Written English (Must have)
- Spoken English (Must have)
- CSS (Must have)
- PostgreSQL (Must have)
- Docker (Strongly preferred)
- Redis (Strongly preferred)