Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer / .NET to enrich its team to spread company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
The customer has a number of existing products for commercial kitchen and restaurant designers and manufacturers and would like to rebuild some of them from scratch to enter new markets. Rebuild is going to happen with the latest technology stack: .NET Core, ASP.NET, Blazor, architecture, and database re-design is also part of the technical scope.
Existing products are in production and consider active development.
Project Platform - .NET Core, ASP.NET, Blazor, Azure, SQL Server, SQLite.
Customer location - Venice, Italy.
We're looking for a proactive, open-minded, results-oriented person with critical thinking and good communication skills, fluent in speaking, and writing English. Distributed team working experience is nice to have.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience working with AutoCAD, Revit API
- At least 5+ years of experience with C# and .NET.
- Being skilled at web development in general and having a great experience with one of the modern front-end frameworks, e.g. Blazor (preferably), React, Angular or Vue.js.
- Being a full-stack developer.
- Real working experience with
- net core, ASP.NET;
- Cloud (preferably Azure);
- Strong SQL Server knowledge.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering practices, including containers (Docker or others), microservices orchestration (Kubernetes), general scalability, reliability, and security principles and approaches.
- Experience with defining and extending CI/CD.
- Know markup well (latest HTML/CSS trends and usage).
- Being familiar with SQLite.
- Elastic Search, Lucene, or SolR experience highly desirable
- Past experience working to develop ERP, CRM systems, or interfacing with SAP desirable