Our client is an American owned and operated Game Studios located Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
We’re looking for a passionate and talented senior game designer to join our mobile game studio. You can work remotely until you can come to Vietnam after the pandemic ending.
You would be in charge of:
New game ideas and prototyping
- Work on new game ideas, work with other game designers on improving/finalizing their ideas.
- Have a good knowledge on what games are on the market, what new idea could bring something new.
- Transform high-level ideas into accurate, intelligible, and quantified specifications.
- Select ideas that would benefit from a prototype and work with the prototyping team to constantly create new prototypes.
- Act as product owner for the games in production, follow up with the team and project manager on the progress and respect of defined specifications.
- Make decisions on design choices and problematics that occur during production.
- Oversee the game mechanics, data, economy and progression.
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members.
- You have a chance to work on multiple games, define the roadmap of future games to create.
- You have a chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreignexperts.
- We offer lunch to all members.
- We provide attractive salary and benefits, an international, fun and professional working environment.
- We provide an open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- You have training and career development opportunities.
- We support work permit, working visa for foreign staff members.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination and health insurance.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Free drinks, free Gym
- In-house classes: Kick-boxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba
- Eager for a strong experience in the mobile game industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and original.
- Good knowledge of relevant game mechanisms and Mobile game market.
- Strong affinity and passion for games, especially Mobile games.
- Strong analytical and critical skills, know why and idea or a game is good or not and what can be changed to make it better.
- Good communication and very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Ability to rapidly create coherent design mockups.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Ability to relocate to Viet Nam