Coinweb is on a mission to solve blockchain’s biggest problems. We’re making usable blockchain technology that’s more collaborative, better connected, and accessible for everyone. We have a diverse and international team with offices in London, Bangkok, Kyiv and Barcelona
For one of our first DeFi projects for a blockchain-powered eCommerce payment technology company, we are looking for a Senior Haskell Developer.
The candidate will be responsible for further development and improvement of the Digital Wallet, focusing on expanding crypto-based services. Next to this, the focus will be on the integration of 3rd party services.
The core of our system is Haskell based so some knowledge and experience in this language are important. We also depend strongly on SQL and are evolving to a TypeScript based integration model. Haskell experience aside, an openness to work with TypeScript and SQL is a must.
We are seeking for this position an experienced developer who has a mind of his own, is willing to voice his/her opinion, enjoys solving hard problems and gets the job done. Bonus if you have experience in Blockchain and/or Crypto Exchanges.
● Haskell experience is an absolute requirement. Personal projects can qualify if they can be shown.
● Working knowledge of TypeScript and SQL
● Analytical skills
● Strong command of English
● Strong ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
● No 9-5 mentality
● Kyiv is the preferred option
● Barcelona and Bangkok are also a possibility
● Partial remote work can be discussed
● Subject to experience and qualifications
● Performance-related bonuses