Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will manage the delivery of all HSE activities in a manufacturing facility or commercial areas (offices, Sales, Warehouses) , including standards & procedures, capability processes, reporting, compliance and audit. That means you will define and review standards and legislation applicable to site, validate design for HSE into projects and modifications, and support defined work processes (e.g. IIM pillar) to improve HSE application and effectiveness. Also, you will map all applicable legislation and internal standards, ensure ongoing compliance and manage relationship with legal department and local authorities. You will maintain all HSE regulatory requirements for plant
How You Will Contribute
- Co-ordinate implementation of all HSE programs and processes. Prepare and build consensus annual plans for facility/function wide HSE initiatives
- Plan/Budget/Control annual capital budget for HSE to enable execution of the HSE plan and adherence to all internal and external compliance standards
- Provide HSE expertise for the facility/function for all new projects and change management activities
- Ensure appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented to minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses that might cause harm to one of the company’s employees, contractors, visitors
- Ensure that the appropriate talent is in place through training, mentoring, and succession planning and supports development and learning capabilities of Safety specialists
- Ensure the facility standards are in compliance with both Company and governmental/community regulations
- Ensure training and coaching are taking place to drive a safety-perfect culture and to ensure safety standards and awareness are well understood throughout the plant organization
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Experience as a Health, Safety and Environment Practitioner preferably within a manufacturing or commercial environment
- Demonstrated experience managing a team, change management and project management
- Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Health and Safety audit experience
More About This Role
What extra ingredients you will bring: Strategic Capabilities
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Safety Certification Preferred
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 7 years HSE experience
- Proven experience in leading effective teams
- Understanding of HSE data systems
- Proven experience driving an HSE culture
- Predictive analytics experience preferred
Travel requirements: Up to 15%
Work schedule: 40 hours
No Relocation support availableBusiness Unit Summary The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Job Type RegularHealth, Safety & EnvironmentManufacturing