Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior HR Business Partner. This role would include working with and supporting both local and remote teams across the world.
As a partner and consultant to one of our most critical business units, you will provide your expertise covering a wide range of HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. You will proactively help resolve issues and offer your advice to enable a rapidly growing team and ensure maximum effectiveness for your function. As a member of the Global HR team, you will also contribute to core HR strategies including Centre of Excellence (CoE), Compensation & Benefits (C&B), talent acquisition, management, and evaluation, culture and improving processes.
- Partner with business leaders to offer advice and solutions and ensure HR policies are in line with business goals.
- Provide strategic expertise relating to Organisational Development, global C&B, Performance and TD for the effective growth of rapidly expanding function.
- Implement and contribute to Global HR strategic initiatives and improve processes.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations where necessary.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Consult and offer advice and drive improvements.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, diversity.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior team members.
- Deep knowledge of employment law in multiple jurisdictions is ideal.
- Working knowledge of HR operations including new-hire on-boarding, performance evaluation, and data consolidation /management of employee workload balance.
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire