It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Lumentum is seeking to hire a Senior Information Security Analyst for our Ottawa, Ont. or Milpitas, CA based team.
What do we do?
Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. Lumentum’s optical components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. Lumentum’s commercial lasers enable advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. Lumentum is headquartered in Milpitas, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.Lumentum.com
What will you do in this role?
Lumentum is looking for an energetic senior level Information Security Analyst to help lead, develop, enhance, architect and support Lumentum’s Information Security environment. The successful candidate must have broad set of technical skills (senior to expert level) and a proven track record collaborating with local and remote global team members from different disciplines (Network, Servers, Storage, and Applications) to resolve complex issues. The position is a key member of the global team responsible for managing confidentiality, integrity and availability risks to Lumentum information.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Limited To
- Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety;
- Implement critical data security and system security approaches;
- Lead information security initiatives and implementation;
- Develop processes to identify, track, remediate security intrusions, events and violations;
- Assist with internal/external audits, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments;
- Drive, develop, implement, and maintain enterprise wide information security policies, standards, processes and guidelines;
- Engage in Business and IT project teams providing information security direction and support to manage risk levels and exposure;
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring or tuning some or all of the following security technologies: Network firewalls, WAF, IDS/IPS, secure web gateways/web proxy, IAM solutions, endpoint protection (EPP/AV/HIDS), endpoint detection and response solutions (EDR), DLP/FIM, NAC, and VPN/encryption;
- Strong understanding of IP networking fundamentals and internet protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SMTP, DNS and SSH;
- Knowledge of Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems, mobile devices and the IT application landscape (Microsoft Office, SSO, MFA, Active Directory, Collaborative Tools, etc.)
Your past experience has allowed you to become proficient and obtain strong knowledge of the following:
- Enterprise networks and tools;
- Server and workstation operating systems (Windows, *nixes);
- Multifactor and authentication services;
- Risk assessment, management, mitigation;
- Malicious code mitigation and prevention;
- Event correlation, pattern recognition and computer forensics;
- Expert level experience with IDS, IPS, firewalls, access control, and filtering technologies and security architecture design.
What experience will allow you the greatest success in this role?
- 5+ years’ experience as an Information Security Analyst for global enterprises with remote locations;
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance and frameworks (ISO, NIST, SOX, HIPAA, etc);
- GIAC and/or CISSP Certification is preferred;
- Solid experience and knowledge of these technologies:
- LAMP, LDAP, SIEM, NAC, SSL/TLS, PKI, IPSec, AntiVirus/Malware/Spam Technology, Security Assessment, Forensics, Domain Services (ICANN, DNS, NIC), Proxies, Safe Browsing, Application Delivery Controllers, OWASP-compliant Application Firewalls.