Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Description: The Senior Information Security Compliance Expert is a member of the Technical team, who's responsible for monitoring, managing, and closing existing compliance issues while also ensuring that internal and outsourced systems are compliant with security standards. In carrying out these functions, the responsibilities include the identification, evaluation, and interpretation of regulatory, statutory, and cooperation with the technical team to work out solutions to control deficiencies and information security risks.
- Analyze management and technical controls to ensure that specific security and compliance requirements are met through the verification of documented processes, procedures, and standards to validate maintenance of secure configurations.
- Track financial institution & online payment-related compliance across multiple security frameworks including PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, NIST, GDPR, and FISMA and maintain up-to-date records of requirements and corresponding mitigating controls.
- Monitor third-party risk assessments and assist in performing internal risk assessments.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security policy/risk issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop key performance metrics to track and ensure compliance with established policies and standards.
- Work out the realistic solution to have security risk issues and requirements fixed or fulfilled
- Bachelor's degree in business, with IT audit or compliance experience, or computer science, with business and IT audit or compliance experience desired.
- Knowledge and understanding of PCI, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and SOC-2 information security standards and/or frameworks.
- Working knowledge of common IT security-related regulations and/or standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO.
- Minimum 5 years' experience conducting IT infrastructure security management in the financial industry.
- Familiar with public clouds, like AWS, Azure, etc. understand the particular security/compliance challenge to the IT infrastructure running on public cloud.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing or managing a security awareness program.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain security documentation and manuals.
- Must have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- High-level of attention to detail and be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust to shifting priorities
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire