Crossover is hiring for multiple Senior Inside Sales Representative positions for our client, IgniteTech.
Are you entrepreneurial, creative and relentlessly driven to close deals? Do you have a strong track record in enterprise software sales, focused on or including selling to an installed base? Are you able to represent multiple product value propositions and resolve customer pain points to move the sales conversation forward? Will you thrive on being the lead seller with full autonomy and responsibility to close the deal? If so, you could be the right person for our inside sales team.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are 100% focused on closing deals. They sell world-class enterprise software to the world's leading brands, solving customer challenges and helping customers succeed. Deals are in the form of expansion sales and IgniteTech Unlimited sales to the installed user base. IgniteTech Unlimited is our unique, Netflix-style licensing model that allows customers to access new solutions as part of their current subscription.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Taking ownership of SQLs from account managers and progressing those opportunities towards close/won, i.e. signed contracts
- Driving pipeline velocity through predictive customer contact and interactions
- Forecasting and tracking sales stages in Salesforce and other tools to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Talking to customers at different levels of the organization, resolving pain points and delivering value propositions
- Executing on account plans on a daily basis
In this role, you will not be responsible for these activities:
Senior Inside Sales Representative Key Responsibilities
- Cold Calling
- Lead generation
- Writing your own sales content
- Convert sales-qualified leads (SQLs) for solution expansion and upsell, support program upsell and new solution cross-sell to closed/won status
- Represent value propositions across a portfolio of enterprise software products to our installed customer base
- Engage effectively with customers to rapidly advance deals through the defined steps in our sales process
- Utilize the SCOTSMAN qualification framework and other methods adopted by our team to track and accelerate your work
- 3+ years successful track record in enterprise software sales (focused on or including to installed base)
- Experienced closer, with a history of exceeding sales or account management quotas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Outreach (or comparable tools)
- Experience selling a diverse portfolio of enterprise software products across multiple verticals or industries
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4407-MY-KualaLum-SeniorInsideSa