Senior Developer / Architect
We are looking for a Senior Developer with a strong specialty toward modern Software Architecture. The Developer will use his or her understanding of multiple programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication and project management skills.
Parlay Games has been a world-leader in online Bingo since 1998 - now restructured and focused on providing more games and a full product revamp to position us as a leading gaming platform in the booming online gaming industry. Our small, distributed team of Canadian, Indian and Philippines engineers are highly skilled and extremely experienced in the industry.
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Analyze production code and database performance and provide optimizations as required for clients.
- Review and ensure that coding standards are being applied.
- Guide and give input on best practices and coding practices to the team to best complete business objectives.
- Collaborate and act as an intermediary with other teams to establish coding objectives, estimate tasks, and design functionality to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Full-stack Developer Requirements:
- Deep software development experience with modern platforms and frameworks
- Experience with microservices architecture tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with relational databases, MSSQL primarily
- Experience building modern, and scalable, high throughput systems
- Experience working with cloud technologies and microservices i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with writing efficient and maintainable APIs (In REST or other technologies)
- At least 6 years of experience as a senior software developer in a technical leadership role.
- Need a self-starter and creative problem solver with extensive pride of ownership
- iGaming experience a plus but not required
- Remote position from home in the Philippines.
TBD - based on experience