Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic sales role?
Do you love selling innovative solutions to prospects?
Join our SEA Sales team
Our team works with world leading companies in every major industry to make the internet fast and secure.
As a partner to the Global 500, we collaborate with customers and prospects to align Akamai solutions to business needs.
We build relationships and insights to maximize product value through the full scope of our global platform.
Learn to be a trusted advisor to customers
As a Senior Major Account Executive you will be a regional expert in acquisition sales. You will be on-boarding new clients as well as managing existing accounts. Success will be clearly defined and there will be room for creativity to achieve your targets.
As a Senior Major Account Executive, you will be responsible for-
- Utilizing your prior relationships with targeted accounts, partners and marketing resources to generate/manage a high-quality sales pipeline
- Leading and working in integrated account team with sales engineers, services and support resources and channel partners
- Ensure effective engagement with prospects decision makers and stakeholders, thereby building strong customer relationship and success
- Planning and executing on new customer acquisitions within assigned territory in Singapore and Philippines
- Achieve excellent operation by properly recording opportunity development, progress, and forecast accurately deal closure in monthly cadence
Do What You Love
To be successful in this role you will-
- Have 8 years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree or its equivalent
- Demonstrate successful sales experience in new business acquisition
- Have some experience selling cloud solutions and IT services
- Have a proven track record in over-achieving quarterly/annual quotas with enterprise level targets
- Have high ethics, integrity, and be very self-motivated
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary for each person.
This is a flexible role and may be performed at your home and/or the local Akamai office (in the country advertised). We are happy to discuss working options in this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, were curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, youll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life-
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and make a real impact in a global technology company? Come join us and learn with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! By the end of your assignment, you will gain a network of encouraging colleagues ready to support you in your studies and beyond.
Akamai is committed to complying with COVID-19 requirements in the countries where it operates. For roles subject to vaccination mandates, we require proof of vaccination or an approved exemption, if permitted, as a condition of employment. We will provide additional details regarding our vaccine record submission and exemption request protocols during the hiring and onboarding process.