Site Name: Singapore - Rochester Park
Posted Date: Aug 26 2020
The purpose of this role is to ensure efficient delivery of Enterprise Service Management & Global Operations (ESMO) services to all GSK employees enabling them to use technology effectively to perform their jobs and drive productivity realisation. This role partners with core tech service owners to ensure availability of services and minimize business disruption. This role will liaise with local BU tech teams to understand everchanging business needs changes and ensure the services are managed accordingly and appropriately.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Team Leadership – lead the APAC Service Delivery team.
- Service Management– working with strategic partners service teams to ensure managed services are delivered efficiently, effectively and exemplary to all end users across the region. This includes detailed analytical data reviews to drive localised and targeted service improvements.
- Infrastructure Support – supporting Core Tech product owners for infrastructure issues impacting sites/markets in scope. This includes any local coordination with 3rd party vendors for support, where necessary.
- Project Accountability– coordinating execution of any local infrastructure assigned tasks through strategic partners, core tech, BU tech groups and/or local site facilities.
- Local End User Adoption – partnering with Core Tech Product and BU tech teams owners to enable end user adoption of products and services across the regional area, feeding back any localised observations, required changes or training needs.
- Exec Support Services - Deliver organizational value by making senior executives (CET LT and their admins, CET LT-1) highly productive through their use of technology and tools including meeting and event support.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- At least 7 years of Tech Manager experience
- Proven experience of working in an international environment within remote teams and managing a team remotely.
- ITIL v3 certification and strong service management experience/background.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written); proficiency in Mandarin to manage team and liaise with key stakeholders in China will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and customer relationship management.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skill
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.