This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is need to manage the contracts of technical goods and services, regularly monitor contracted delivery, ensuring the goods and services purchased meet the defined scope, KPTs/SLA, operational and strategic needs of the company. Then negotiate, maintain and monitor all type of procurement contracts and to plough back 3% of PO spend by negotiating claims with various suppliers.
- Develop procedure for Contracts and Claims Management outlining Ooredoo requirements and in line with the strategic direction of the organization in order to set standards for achieving full value for money spend
- Monitor and push through adequate controls to ensure quality and best prices.
- Constantly seeks to update own knowledge and that of others within the department in relation to industry standards for all type of procurements and its related activity.
- Manage overall Contracts in order to ensure that supplier framework are properly implemented and managed to the benefit the Ooredoo in terms of cost savings/ claim
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations are maintained in line with the required standards of Ooredoo to deliver the highest level of service to internal customers whilst at the same time building supplier relationships
- Ensure all processes within the unit are followed, managed and updated on a regular basis to the highest quality standards as defined by top management.
- Ensures that the policies and processes in place to ensure all Contracts are managed to the required standards, cost effectively and from a legal perspective to ensure Ooredoo interests are protected.
- To work very closely with Legal and other functions so there is unified approach towards external suppliers
- Manages, motivates, and appraises staff within the unit ensuring they have in place personal objectives and goals, and individual development plans, to ensure they perform to the highest standard at all times.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree (preferably in engineering) or a similar field
- 10 years of working experience in related fields
- Strong experience in telecom engineering of telecom service
- Hand on experience in pricing structure of various goods & services, knowledge in commercial element
- Fluency in negotiation and deal closing with supplier
- Process Management & Continuous Improvement
- Supplier Negotiation & Deal Closing
- Supplier Management
- Contract Management
- Risk Management
- Business Strategist
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Builds effective Teams
- Business Insight
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.