An integral member across all functions of the corporate finance and strategy team covering Group-wide business lines include automotive manufacturing, distribution, retail, logistics/transportation and hospitality sectors. This role works directly with and supporting the Head of Corporate Finance and Strategy.
A. Corporate Finance
- Support the forecasting and planning process for the company (financials, budgets, 3-year plans for various business units).
- Driving business performance across business units regionally through developing both financial and business KPIs across business lines and country operations
- Engaging with regional departments to implement cross-border projects
B. Corporate Development & Strategy
- Assists in corporate development especially in the formulation of strategies, action plans and target tracking of projects
- Managing internal and external stakeholders within and outside the Group (both listed and unlisted).
- Evaluating new projects (mobility, innovation etc) which will shape the Group strategy
- Assists in preparing for group level meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
General guidelines and requirements
- Minimum Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant work experience (investment banking, finance, investment management, legal, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, management consulting, corporate strategy, business development)
- Demonstrated leadership, academic excellence and history of achievement
- Wide interest and ability to manage simultaneous work-streams from multiple business/operational activities (eg. auto sales, manufacturing, logistics, hospitality, real estate, business performance tracking)
- Intelligent, hands-on, fast learner, hungry, team player, takes initiative, attentive to detail, hard-working, handles constructive feedback well, desire to learn continuously.
- International work experience with exposure to Japanese and South-East Asian counterparts preferred
- Highly collaborative, fast paced, flat organizational structure, intellectually stimulating
- Working directly with and supporting the Head of Corporate Finance and Strategy
- Career mobility within different departments of the firm, both within Singapore and across 11 countries