For 80 years Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood – for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in.
Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
Welcome to follow our company on LinkedIn, find out more from our global web sites below or check out our product web site under http://www.tencel.com/
Senior Manager, Finance Process Controller (AMEA & North Asia region).
Reporting directly to the Regional CFO (Asia), the successful incumbent will be responsible in developing and implementing various financial systems (PCA, IPP, etc.) as well as policies, controls, and procedures to improve financial performance, work with the management to prepare annual budgets, budget processing plans, and forecasts.
- Expected to provide assessment, guidance, financial planning and assessment on overall regional business risk exposures arising from both manufacturing and commercial activities and through those assessment offers to the management mitigating tools and tasks.
- Develop and implement financial systems, policies, controls, and procedures to improve financial performance company-wide.
- Work with management to coordinate and/or prepare annual budgets, budget processing, and forecasts.
- Prepare and/or coordinate financial reports, ensuring compliance to government regulations and company policy.
- Develop financial projects to assist management in creating short and long-term financial goals and strategies.
- Collect and measure financial data to analyze financial performance and present findings to management.
- Coordinate and supervising capital expenses and projects as well as undertake critical economic value assessment (EVA) of such investments.
- Coordinate with Group Controlling on developing systematic reporting tools for the region’s management.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 15 years’ experience with part thereof in regional and/or manufacturing controlling
- Knowledge of IFRS, cost management and Financial Planning and Analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office, SAP R3 (migrating to S4 – SAP HANA) and data analytics.
- Good planning, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in handling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and character and promote ethical business behavior throughout the organization
- Demonstrate appreciation of and sensitivity toward a wide range of cultural and personal differences
- Must be a team player and act cooperatively with the business
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to reach a common goal
- Demonstrate strong and pragmatic business acumen
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We offer an outstanding professional opportunity with a competitive pay and benefits program. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.