Telenor Myanmar is here to empower societies through connectivity. As part of Telenor Group, a mobile operator group focused on the Nordics and Asia, Telenor Myanmar is committed to lead Myanmar’s data evolution. Having brought mobile connectivity for all in Myanmar since 2014, we are serving more than 17 million customers across the country, bringing the best data experience to a footprint covering more than 92% of the population. Our winning team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide our customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Digitalization and connectivity will be fundamental tools for Myanmar’s post-pandemic economic recovery. 2020 proved that digitalization can happen broadly and rapidly, now we need to make it inclusive and sustainable. Telenor Myanmar is moving digital-first into the future and seeks the best minds in Myanmar to help fuel this evolution.
Senior Manager, Head of Digital Marketing
This position is to design and implement company digital strategies.
- Lead the Optimization of Digital Performance Marketing on Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager making Telenor the best in class for Digital performance.
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budgets and Must-Win-Battles requirements.
- Lead content creation and strategy for all G2M campaigns for digital.
- Implement a new SLA and way of work to increase productivity of department.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and experience.
- Set up Influencer Marketing program for digital campaigns first in Myanmar.
- Set up the Gaming initiative for Telenor Myanmar which covers G2M, strategic partnerships and achieving the ambition to make Telenor Myanmar the most preferred network for gamers.
- Build KPI and ROI structure for digital performance management.
- Enhance analytic tools use and understanding, placing metrics at the heart of everything across digital.
- Revamp listening tool to track sentiments more effectively in the local language for Myanmar.
- Effective cost management vs performance of Digital buying strategy quarter on quarter.
- Manage and train a team future digital talents for specialized and leadership roles and motivate team members to deliver excellence in everything they do.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.