We are looking for a Senior Business Development Associate with marketing experience who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our team.
The Senior Business Development Associate will be a key member of our marketing and sales team where you’ll support the execution of sales & marketing campaigns and work closely with a sales team to drive new client opportunities.
You will contribute to all aspects of the business development process including industry/market research, client outreach and qualification, and relationship building with potential clients across the US.
If you are a bright, energetic professional who is confident, outgoing, and relentlessly persistent in making things happen — this challenge is for you.
- Research and build a pipeline of companies, contacts, and appointment setting for our business development executives
- Execute and support multiple marketing channels to communicate with potential clients and assist in building relationships with them on behalf of Bold Business
- Outbound efforts to target clients through email, LinkedIn, and phone — following up on marketing generated opportunities
- Qualify potential clients and accurately manage and update the customer relationship management system (CRM) with detailed notes
- Assist in creating creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book appointments
Why we think this job is great
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our marketing team and executives that have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- You’ll be eligible for company benefits including health coverage, vacation leave, and life insurance
- 5+ years of executive assistant, business development, marketing, and/or sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating strong communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and a strong level of comfort interacting with US based clients
- Excellent written communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or a related discipline
- Experience with Zoho customer relationship management (CRM)
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools (Converkit, Zapier, etc)
- Experience in BPO client solutions and/or digital marketing services
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.