The Senior Marketing Executive, B2B, will be responsible for supporting our sales team to sell F1000Research publishing solutions across APAC. This exciting new role is perfectly suited to someone is prepared to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to creating our first demand and lead gen campaigns in the region.
You have at least two years marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment. You are familiar with the world of academic research (or are prepared to get up to speed quickly!). You work quickly, methodically, precisely, and are happy to test and iterate as you go.
What you'll be doing:
Your job responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Creating and executing multi-channel demand generation and lead generation campaigns, ensuring key targets and ROI are met.
- Working with colleagues in sales and marketing to develop and maintain buyer and influencer personas for the APAC region.
- Conducting local competitor and market research to ensure products are positioned effectively.
- Organizing and promoting webinars to showcase products and case studies.
- Creating local sales enablement resources (case studies, flyers, pitch decks and more).
- Working with colleagues in marketing and communications to produce relevant content to support sales and inbound marketing activities.
- Organizing and attending relevant events (virtual and physical) with partner organizations.
- Building, owning, and growing a list of relevant buyer contacts for ongoing marketing communications.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience of B2B marketing, ideally in a demand gen or lead gen role.
- A good understanding of online and offline marketing channels including events, email and paid and organic social media.
- Experience of planning, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns.
- Excellent English copywriting skills, including the ability to adapt tone and style to different stakeholders.
- A growth mindset!
- Knowledge of the researcher funder or university press markets
- Previous knowledge of SalesForce and Pardot
- Chinese or Japanese language skills as a plus
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- You must have the right to work and live in Singapore
- This role is based in Singapore
- The role will initially be home-based, subject to review when covid-19 restrictions ease
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.