SoftServe is a global digital solutions company with approximately 10,000 associates currently working across client projects in the USA, Europe and APAC regions. We empower talented people to change the world and understand that the best way to build our future is to help you build yours. As a digital authority that advises and provides cutting-edge technology, we reveal, transform, accelerate and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. Our HQs are located in Ukraine and USA, and delivery centers are based in Ukraine, Poland and Bulgaria.
Join the SoftServe team the Content Marketing and Creation Team as Director. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and define the content marketing strategy, creation of content and campaigns across our business units and offerings. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and deeply experienced content marketing manager who can guide and develop a team of Content Marketers to elevate our brand, capture top-of-funnel traffic and drive conversion. The ideal candidate will have robust experience in leadership, management, content marketing and a strong foundation within a leading tech, fin-tech or b-to-b publishing company.
the professional who has the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a start-up/challenger environment.
- 3+ years leadership experience leading field marketing and/ or demand generation teams
- An excellent understanding of marketing functional disciplines
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful strategies for creating demand
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel
- Strong people management capabilities, including acquisition of world-class talent, development and motivation of high-performance teams
- A personal style that is viewed as open-minded and collaborative
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Brand preference by increasing awareness in key customer segments through direct and indirect marketing activities
- Developing and executing a broad range of integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, programs and promotions to acquire new customers, expand and retain the installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities already in pipeline, ensuring that all such activity is closely aligned to Sales priorities and selling motions
- Providing account-based marketing support for select key accounts
- Ensuring that key customer successes are communicated and submitted to be converted to references and case studies
- Developing and managing the ecosystem of marketing agencies and partners in region, maximizing effectiveness and ROI of the assigned budget (as required)
- Developing market and customer insights through data and analytics to optimize the effectiveness of the sales & marketing team in region
- Planning and execution of fully integrated campaigns aligned to the key company priorities validated for demand generation investment
- Key campaign development stakeholders driving collaboration and ensuring alignment to the key priority "plays"
- Orchestrating the campaign development process "end-to-end" e.g.: ensuring content output quality, making in-flight adjustments to poor performing content and/or channels
- Marketing Partners to achieve marketing goals, deliver and optimize regional marketing strategies, processes and campaigns.
- Managing "in-life" and "end-of-life" campaign performance reporting with full evaluation and recommended actions/next steps for "next life"
- Forecasting spend related to the marketing plan investments being made
- Forecasting and delivering of target lead volume and evaluation of funnel KPIs for your domains (based on the regular KPI output from CRM)
- Displaying a growth mindset e.g.: making specific contributions and recommendations to improve buyer and customer journeys
- The Content team to establish and perpetually optimize One Voice guidelines - and assist in populating updates to all global content writers
- Daily use of the task management platform to ensure right-time delivery and quality standards
- Serving as a change agent to deliver best-in-class B2B data-driven, content-led marketing programs
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Create an excellent team atmosphere. Grow professionally and contribute to worthy enterprise products
- Take part in internal and external events
- Care about your individual initiatives - we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. SoftServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.