Are you an experienced Scientific Writer in a pharma or in a medical communications agency looking to accelerate your career in medical writing? It is an excellent time to join the Cactus Life Sciences team where we work with top 10 global pharma, biotech, and device companies, and help these organizations communicate their research to various stakeholders.
Why join CACTUS?
Cactizens make an impact.
- 100% Remote working
- Leave and Holidays
- Global Exposure
- Cross cultural exposure
- Flexi-time and much more!
What does the role entail?
- Develop and deliver high quality publication ready document.
- Preparation of documents including manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, or clinical study reports, etc.
- Successfully communicate complex ideas and act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Ability to work on 2-3 assignments across multiple therapeutic areas simultaneously.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the clients and external experts globally
- Mentor new joiners, guide fellow colleagues as and when required.
How do we know you are the one?
The right candidate has a degree in life sciences with 6 to 12 years of experience in a pharma or medical communications agency working across different therapeutic areas developing high-quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, and review articles) for publication in journals or presentation and other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs.