Ice House is a global mobile development firm, which applies breakthrough technologies, engineering excellence, and customer insight to design and build innovative user experiences. We create engaging mobile applications with intelligent cloud solutions - leveraging our expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
As a Senior Quality Assurance, you will be the hearth of Ice House's high quality products. You will work together with the Engineering team to ensure and improve the quality of Ice House's deliverables through a systemic approach to quality.
Senior Mobile Software Quality Assurance Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create a comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute manual & automation scripts using open source tools
- Able to perform Manual & Automation Test and set up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Android, iOS, and Backend APIs
- Identify, record and document bugs thoroughly
- Create a comprehensive performance test strategy and plan
- Able to perform Performance Test, provide comprehensive report and improvement recommendation to team and client on performance related issues
- Support and manage UAT activities with client
- Work with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel within Ice House projects.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of junior and staff engineers
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Bring improvement on testing process, testing tools and frameworks
You Might Be a Fit If You Have
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred
- Have at least 4 years of working experience.
- Have an understanding of software systems architecture generally, e.g. n-tier web architecture
- Have a deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Have a good understanding of Performance test methodologies and principles
- Have experience in mentoring and making sure that the people that you are mentoring is also advancing in their career.