Crossover is hiring for multiple Senior .NET Developer positions for our client, Think3.
Are you an ASP.Net, C# developer looking to work on multiple exciting projects? Here's an exciting role where you will be independently designing and developing a variety of solutions for hundreds of customers. As a bonus, you'll get to learn a bit of project management and soft skills.
What You Will Be Doing
You will start with learning DNN, which is one of the world's largest ASP.Net-based open-source content management systems (CMS). Besides the regular day-to-day management of DNN, you will learn about installing, upgrading, and module & theme development.
What You Won’t Be Doing
Just project management and working on a single project.
Senior .NET Developer Key Responsibilities
- Building custom DNN modules and themes to provide functionalities not available out of the box in DNN
- Help customers with upgrade/downgrade of DNN across versions and editions
- Perform health checks on DNN sites and explaining results and providing fixes
- Keep customers updated about the progress of their project and track your time for billing
- ASP.Net MVC
- Previous knowledge of DNN or a content management system, e.g. Drupal, WordPress.
- Some project management experience
Think3 is a new $1B fund that wants to buy up SaaS startups so founders can go out to build again. Think3 is based out of Austin and an offshoot of another enterprise buy-out firm called ESW Capital, which has made about 50 acquisitions to date.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4487-PH-National-SeniorNETDevel