As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Senior Officer, Account Payable
This position requires to support for Auditor request ,confirmation amount balance with vendor for auditor request and ICFR control point for related area.
- Keeping track of all invoices ,payments and expenditures, including purchase orders / non purchase order, statements, etc.
- Accurately review, code and process vendor invoices as per agreed contract term.
- Handling Telecom Fiber Lease, Site Roll out vendors’ invoices and reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Assisting to Manager for month end closing activities.
- Prepaying analyses of Balance sheet schedule and comments for Accounts Payable.
- Handling internal stakeholders and external stakeholders about payment process/procedures.
- Supervising team members to run smooth operation.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- ACCA part 1, 2 or Bachelor degree in Finance
- 2 years experience in financial related background
- Knowledge with ERP software will be advantage
- Microsoft Excel skill, Power Point
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.