Telenor Myanmar is here to empower societies through connectivity. As part of Telenor Group, a mobile operator group focused on the Nordics and Asia, Telenor Myanmar is committed to lead Myanmar’s data evolution. Having brought mobile connectivity for all in Myanmar since 2014, we are serving more than 17 million customers across the country, bringing the best data experience to a footprint covering more than 92% of the population. Our winning team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide our customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Digitalization and connectivity will be fundamental tools for Myanmar’s post-pandemic economic recovery. 2020 proved that digitalization can happen broadly and rapidly, now we need to make it inclusive and sustainable. Telenor Myanmar is moving digital-first into the future and seeks the best minds in Myanmar to help fuel this evolution.
Deliver end-to-end network related customer complaint management with an intent to establish customer centric processes to reduce the lead time for complaint resolution and analyze the trend to help cross-functional teams within Technology and other functions in the company to improve customer experience through network and services.
End to End customer complaint Management in Technology Division through:
- Structured collection of technical complaints from Customer Service and other retail touch points
- Determine and approve Modus Operandi for communication with customer in case of further clarification of their complaints required
- Regular follow-up of technical complaints, monitor SLAs and escalate internally until final solution
- Analyze and chalk out improvement plan after collecting customer feedback post resolution
- Balance quality and cost to provide optimized solution through interacting with different technology stakeholders, complain prioritization through interacting with regional teams and ensuring business case of the solution also if needed.
- Competence development on Technology for customer touch points
- Network NPS
- Liase with Service Assurance Team to monitor, validate and ensure all QOE are properly maintained within threshold
- Liase with Enterprise/B2B Team on high value customers on swift resolution
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Telecommunications/Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in telecommunications
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Have a proven high level of commitment, result orientation and professionalism
- Eager to learn and pick up new technologies
- To be able to work with minimum supervision
- Good collaboration skill and proactive.
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills, excellent command
Language requirement - Myanmar and English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office. of English both oral and written strongly preferred.