Have experience with Paid Media? Love telling a story with data? Love the idea of remote working?
We're searching high and low for the perfect custodian of our client dashboards. The Senior Paid Media Analyst will assist the Performance Team in preparing insights for client WIPs, make sure dashboards are built well and ensure that there are no hiccups with our data streams.
This is a key support role that works closely with the Performance Team to ensure campaign and client success. This role has little to no client-facing required and is probably one of the most important roles in the company.
This is a fully remote role, which means that you can save money on living expenses while still getting paid well.
About KPI Media
KPI Media is a new-age performance marketing agency in Singapore catered specifically for startups. We believe that performance is everything and we are one of the rare media agencies that are confident enough to guarantee performance for our clients.
We are growing at a tremendous rate with a waitlist of clients - all of which have come from word of mouth and referrals. The majority of our clients are high-growth tech startups in Singapore.
We're looking for a passionate rockstar to join us and take KPI Media to new heights.
- Create beautiful dashboards using Google Sheets by connecting data sources like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc (We use a tool to achieve this and training will be provided)
- Prepare insights and recommendations for clients based on the performance of the current campaign in order to hit KPIs
- Maintain the data integrity of all data streams and sources to make sure the correct data is flowing into the dashboards.
- Provide ad-hoc support to investigate and troubleshoot certain issues related to Performance Marketing.
- Provide consistent and effective support to the Performance Specialist on the day-to-day analytics support.
- Measure and evaluate the success of advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted and are on track to meet clients goals & KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Data Analytics preferred but not necessary
- Certifications: Google Skillshop (Search, Display, Video), Facebook Blueprint optional). Certifications are not required for application but must have while employed with KPI Media.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in performance marketing analytics
- Experience working with Data Source connectors like Supermetrics, PowerMyAnalytics, Two Minute Reports is a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment is beneficial (global agencies are a plus)
- Experienced individuals in Google Analytics and other dashboarding or BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, etc are advantageous
- Familiarity with SaaS, Mobile App, Tech and/or Startup landscape is advantageous
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
- Passionate about performance marketing & learning
- Strong project management skills with the ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Loves working independently and as a team
- Above market salary packages
- Work with an International Team (6 nationalities and counting)
- Learn the advertising strategies that were used for the biggest advertisers in the world - this is why we're so confident to guarantee performance
- Remote position - work from home, a cafe, your bed, we don't really care
- Guaranteed yearly increments, great career development opportunities and high chances of promotion
- Virtual Debit Card for your expenses to make your remote working life more enjoyable
- Flexible working hours (decide what time you’d like to work)
- Be a part of a fun and young team
- Bonus: Annual company profit sharing (subject to company performance)