You’d be joining a leading SaaS startup that is looking for its next team member, an experienced PHP Developer.
The team is responsible for developing the company’s Software ecosystem through building new features and integrating new services such as Payment Service Providers, API integration, and data management
- Design, code, and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structure;
- Employ a straightforward development process aiming at reusable and maintainable solutions that will continuously enhance the platform’s quality;
- Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk, and dependencies;
- Provide feedback in order to improve the system and its integrations in order to meet customers’ and stakeholders’ needs;
- Evaluate the risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Support the functionality of developed applications in all environments through interaction with Ops teams and/or set up of continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Maintain the quality by raising the standard,
- Building a PWA application,
- Coding and debugging.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Programming,
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Agile & traditional Waterfall methodologies,
- 5+ years of experience with Back-End programing language in PHP/Laravel or similar framework, having experience in another language such as Python or Node.js is plus
- Experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns, and UML;
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Experienced in Unit Testing;
- Agile development knowledge;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for learning new technology.
- Working with Rest APIs, had integration with 3rd party services, and know the security concepts.
What do we offer?
- We offer a generous stock option program
- The opportunity to work in an international and agile environment and the chances to disrupt the future of recruitment
- A competitive salary scheme
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo
- A flexible remote working hours