- Passion in working with and learning new technology
- Rise up to the challenge of problem analysis, debugging and development of elegant code and technical solutions
- Writing clean, well designed, efficient, testable and reusable code with strong business logic
- Integration of front-end code, database technology and 3rd party libraries using modern web frameworks
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the platform software, mobile apps and databases for optimal performance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Sciences. Master’s or higher degree is great, but not required for the position
- 3-5 years of software development experience in the software industry, preferably involving hardware and software interactions.
- Solid background in PHP.
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with test automation tools and framework for web application
- Good understanding of Laravel framework/web stack technologies is desired.
- Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills. Ability to manage high priority tasks and adapt to changes in priorities. Effectively communicates and illustrates ideas; contributes critically and positively to a team.