We are seeking a career-driven, ambitious, and highly structured solution consultant & Pre-Sales specialist who has extensive experience in working with SaaS/cloud solutions. You will provide pre-sales leadership to the regions sales team while interacting with prospects and customers from all industries.
You will become part of an exciting journey to help Pagero strengthen its footprint in the Middle East and Asia regions, as well as supporting Pagero´s continued global growth. We expect to add further positions in the region in the next 12/18 months so there will be good opportunities to expand the role for the right person.
Success in this position will build on excellent communication, knowledge, presentation, and demonstration skills that reinforce our domain expertise and, in doing so, showcases the business benefits and value of the Pagero´s suite of solutions. Experience and understanding of leading ERPs cloud SaaS, Purchase to Pay and Orders to Cash solutions and processes is a necessity.
- Learn the full sales processes in order to support Pagero´s presales organization.
- Working closely with sales in support of generating new business revenues.
- Qualification of opportunities by understanding the business challenges at prospect organizations and the functional and technical fit of our offerings.
- Showcase (demo/presentation) the solution and benefits we would provide to potential customers.
- Answer functional questions related to Pagero´s products in Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Build out and enhance the RFP repository.
- Participate/lead web demos.
- Build core knowledge in Pagero´s industry solutions.
- Collaborate with Pagero’s product development organization to continue to develop the services.
You will receive some of your initial training at in Dubai and at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will be joining a strong global team and will have the support and time to learn our business, industry and products
At Pagero we welcome go-getter and can-do mentality, allow people to be creative and innovative, and most importantly, we give you room to grow!
- Have the right legal requirements to work in Malaysia and be able to travel
- Ideally, 3-5 + years pre-sales experience with SaaS B2B/P2P/OTC
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to demonstrate self-motivation to improve knowledge and skills through personal research and development.
- Microsoft office intermediate skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with discipline, focus and collaborative working with remote colleagues across locations and time zones.
- Ability to work to set deadlines, manage and prioritizing time when supporting a high workload across multiple sales opportunities and bids with a “can-do, will-do” attitude with flexibility in working hours to meet sales opportunities and RFx bid deadlines.
- Team player, collaboration across teams and departments in the rest of the markets we have representation.
- Experience in engaging with customers and holding confident business conversations to generate trust and build and maintain close and effective working relationships with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations, supporting materials, and value propositions at C-level within a target organization.
- Mandarin would be an advantage
- Excellent understanding of the Purchase-to-pay and the Orders-to-cash process.
- Management skills
What we offer
- A permanent position at Pagero
- An attractive salary and commission model
- Pagero Group events and trips
- Start date: ASAP
- Scope: Full-time
- Location: WFH and travel to our regional offices as needed