We are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager with 8+ years of software product management experience to join our team. This is also work from home (100% remote) position.
The Senior Product Manager must be able to deliver high-quality, high-value product experiences. They must be adept at thinking strategically and executing beautifully. The Senior User Experience Manager will also work alongside Engineering and Use Experience in product execution.
- Develop a strategic roadmap in their area of responsibility.
- Outcomes-Driven Prioritization: align priorities against company goals and customer needs, make strategic decisions, test hypotheses, and evaluate outcomes.
- Instrument a system to continuously get qualitative and quantitative feedback from users.
- Stay above market trends and opportunities, and synthesize learning into the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with User Experience and Engineering in the prioritization, preparation, and execution of product modules and features.
- Work with internal stakeholders, supporting other functions in the communication of our existing and future product capabilities as needed.
- Initial scope will be 1-2 scrum teams, with an expectation that the role will expand into management of 3-5 teams as we rapidly build our initial product over the next year.
- People management experience is a plus.
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Holds a degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of software product management experience, with a strong track record of achieving business outcomes through product delivery.
- End-to-end experience in the product life cycle, from problem definition to general release and scalability.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup, with the willingness and ability to own a product domain from the earliest stages (research, discovery, and validation) through to execution and scalability.
- Expert in product execution processes, cadence, and tools.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Behavioral design experience is a plus.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.