Crossover is hiring for multiple Senior Product Manager positions for our client, Avolin.
Does a dynamic breadth of solutions heavily influenced by acquisition and an unconstrained opportunity to create new product strategies sound appealing? Are you interested in working for an organization that transforms these applications so that customers derive more value? If so, you could be a great fit for our organization!
This role is focused on executing audacious product visions for B2B software applications that are ripe for investment. You will be focused on analyzing market trends to help define our product strategies that provide customers with improvements in cost and business agility and create compelling long-term competitive advantages. You will also be responsible for managing product release plans for each solution and interacting cross-functionally addressing day-to-day product topics. This role provides an opportunity to work across a diverse set of software solutions that cater to numerous markets and industries giving you a unique career advantage in today's world.
Our ideal candidate has the drive and passion to deliver more than just incremental changes to applications. Experience transforming on-premise solutions to native cloud-based applications a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in developing new product strategies that focus on added value to the customers and create opportunities to expand the relationship;
- Evangelize product plans and visions to energize and excite customers giving visibility to our long-term strategies
- Manage product release plans and all required activities for sales enablement, marketing communication, customer adoption, engineering priorities
- Communicate with customers and continually gather market intelligence ensuring this content remains current
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Managing/creating incremental product releases made up of random requirements
- "Think tank" visioneering with no real customer interaction
- Identifying technical solutions required to deliver product features
Senior Product Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop product strategies that define how we will deliver against the vision for each application
- Manage the build process, develop sales enablement plans and go to market initiatives for releases
- Manage day-to-day decisions for each solution raised by functional areas across the business
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B Product Management for CRM/SFA solutions
- Experience in creating Product Strategies and Roadmaps and building an execution plan
- Experience creating product release plans and 'Go To Market' (GTM) strategies
- Experience managing B2B mobile applications
- Experience defining cloud strategies for mature on-premise applications
- Experience defining commercial strategies that increase recurring revenue
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4417-SG-Singapor-SeniorProductM