At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
About This Role
We are looking for a Job Marketplace Product Manager to join our Growth team and to work on Glints' core Job Marketplace products which help Southeast Asian talents with seamless and efficient job hunting.
What You'll Be Doing
- Analyse business and users’ needs to meet the requirements for product strategy and product roadmap in order to get the buy-in key stakeholders and to collaborate with the Job Marketplace team to determine the operational strategy on the candidate-facing product;
- Plan and lead the product development life cycle on features and epics; prioritise aggressively and be involved in outcome-driven development;
- Lead product optimisation and experimentation, identifying key constraints for growth, communicating them to relevant stakeholders and executing them;
- Optimise results for weekly growth; and
- Be accountable for planned product features in order to build great user experience.
Who We Are Looking For
- You should ideally have 5-8 years of working experience, including hands-on experience in larger scale B2C product development; experience in B2C content product or job matching products preferred;
- Proven track record and portfolio working on digital products;
- Strong experience working on and publishing mobile application products on App Store or Play Store;
- High quality product documentation especially in defining user cases and flows;
- Strong analytical skills on data and user insights in order to generate strategy;
- Hands-on experience in UI flow and mockup generation;
- Prior experience working in start-ups and keen interest in the career development and education technology domains;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong strategic and business mindset who can combine product strategy with business needs.
Why You Should Join Us
- Career growth potential for this role: We are expanding on our product lines, thus opening up many pathways for progression and new territories to work on.
- Product and team culture: Product managers at Glints are outcome-driven with customers as the starting point. We welcome and even expect product managers to lead the business direction by introducing innovative product features. We are in a high growth phase and also expect them to be autonomous and self-motivated.
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
We have impacted many lives since we were founded in 2013, but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with the enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to date.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times, and we are proud to be recognised by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Glints operates in multiple locations across Greater Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture.