We were founded for a social purpose and our mission is to reduce the UK poverty premium by giving people instant access to their earned-but-not-yet paid wages. By giving people financial flexibility, we help prevent them entering into cycles of debt caused by overdraft fees, high interest credit or worst case - payday loans.
We are a fintech company that is changing the way people get paid, forever.
We partner with companies and through them, we allow all employees access to our financial wellness technology, including free financial education, savings and ability to track wages. We have proven by giving employees unique access to these app based services, staff are more engaged, more productive, and less staff leave.
We are a fast moving and dedicated bunch. We value individuality, honesty, integrity, a go-get attitude, team spirit and a sense of humour.
The Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for Senior Product Managers to help us iterate on and launch exciting new product initiatives (which we cannot publish) focused on our Employer, Employee and partnership offerings. You will be given the support and freedom required to drive your product initiatives to success.
Reporting to the CTO, whilst working hand-in-hand with the VP of Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the go-to-market plans on the product initiatives you will leading on, including: internal training and communications; product messaging, marketing narratives and collateral
- Communicate and frame customer problems clearly for the team
- Conduct market research, drive and provide data-driven strategies that put our partners, employers and employees at the centre of everything we do
- Using all the tools and frameworks (RATS, MVP’s, JTBD, BM Canvas) in your product management arsenal to ensure the right outcome of any initiative
- Working CTO & VP of Engineering to ensure the way in which the product engineering teams needed to deliver on the product initiatives are structured to deliver high-impact
- Rolling your sleeves not only with product strategy, but on helping translate the vision to executable plans with the product engineers e.g ensuring stories are appropriately written, releases planned
- Expand the team where required, own and be accountable for your area
- Be a great product mentor and coach across the business
About you and your skills
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, commercially astute, and operate with a purpose driven product-culture - you are ambitious and can challenge everyone's thinking, including the CTO & CEO.
- Ability to take broad vision and translate into decisive action
- You have proven experience leading design, feature breakdown and projects from inception to shipped software, having learnt from all the challenges along the way
- You have a strong product instinct to build great product vision, product roadmap and competitive analysis
- You put the customer first, whether in a B2C or B2B relationship
- You use data-backed hypotheses to monitor and measure the outcomes of every new feature, change or bug fix you push live to the customer
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and can translate that into certainty for those around you
- You have the drive and ambition to work with a small team of people with great opportunity to scale both the product and yourself
- You have experience in a multi-channel environment, e.g built web, apps and beyond
Remote-first, Headquartered in Holborn, London
- Aviva Pension, statutory contribution of 5% from employee and 3% from employer
- 25 days holiday + public holidays with 5 day rollover allowance. (pro rata'd to calendar year)
- Free access to the Wagestream service - naturally!
- Ride to Work scheme
- Achieve Zen with a Calm subscription
- Membership to The Wine Society (UK)