Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct our P2P trading product development. You’ll transform ideas into strategy and product features, following agile development practices to deliver the final product from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a data driven, creative leader and problem-solver with a passion for the crypto industry.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market and differentiate from competitors
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products
- Communicate with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Track and push development and testing progress.
- Track and analyze key user metrics in order to form feedback loop to improve our products and services
- Passionate about the crypto industry
- 3 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager
- P2P e-commerce, Blockchain, Finance experience is a plus
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in agile framework
- Good skills in PRD
- Data driven experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitudeInternational experience, especially in developing regions like Latam, South East Asia or Africa
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire