Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, TelcoDR. Have you got what it takes?
Are you tired of being told your marketing messages are too polarizing? Are you sick of having your edgy content watered down? Be part of a team that is changing the telecommunications industry!
TelcoDR is pushing the frontier of the telco public cloud. The entire industry has eyes on us. In fact, we got kicked off TM Forum because our message was too edgy. Industry dinosaurs censoring us actually brought us more views than ever!
Most other companies are afraid of putting edgy, differentiated content on their website. They like their marketing to be right in the middle, follow the industry trend, and never provoke anyone. That's not the case with us. This role is for the technical marketer with strong opinions who is not afraid of sending out disrupting messages.
You get to finally say what's on your mind and make the product standout. Your messages should excite the right audience and repel the others. No one will hold you back because they are afraid of offending the dinosaurs in the Telco industry who are allergic to change.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you? Join the TelcoDR team today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Write key product messages based on each product’s unique aspects
- Identify the most important customer personas for each product
- Review campaign plans developed by direct reports, conducting both pre- and post-mortem assessments
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Creating collateral and assets - our content creation team handles that
- Being pulled in multiple directions - you will focus on key marketing messages targeted toward core customer personas
- Developing a strategic roadmap for a product or company - you will work with a top-notch leadership team who has a clear vision for the future
Senior Product Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop high-level marketing messages for game-changing telco products
- Experience in product marketing for a technical or software product
- Experience as the marketing decision-maker
- Significant knowledge of the telco industry
Do you want to build the telco industry's most innovative software company? This is an opportunity to drive transformative, industry leading change.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4669-PH-NCRNatio-SeniorProductM