Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
If you’re a hands-on technical support manager looking to create a bigger impact, then we think it’s about time to get yourself out of the middle management trap. You were a top performer as a support agent and have proven yourself an effective manager. Shouldn’t your organization start listening to your ideas?
Unlike most companies, Trilogy depends on highly effective managers like you to drive the changes that lead to better customer outcomes.
Trilogy is on the lookout for customer support veterans who can rely on their deep technical experience and leadership skills to move our cutting-edge support organization forward. Trilogy built a fully remote support system based on customer obsession, a world-class knowledge base, and highly skilled agents capable of servicing over 10,000 customers on over 100 products. We count on our support managers to dive deep into the details and make the improvements that help the system achieve its full potential.
Our service is the #1 reason our customers continue to partner with us year after year, and our support leaders are responsible for making that service first-class. If you’re looking to take charge in a high-stakes environment, then we invite you to take the next big step in your career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducting Deep Dives. You will dive into specific areas of support that are not currently meeting our quality bar (e.g., a decline in NPS or an increase in reopened tickets).
- Writing Improvement Proposals. You will make improvement recommendations based on your deep dive findings aimed at achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Specializing in specific products. From L1 agents all the way to the top, our organization provides stellar service to every customer on every product.
- Deferring to gut feeling and managerial instinct. We are a knowledge-driven organization, and our managers make decisions based on hard evidence.
Senior Product Support Manager Key Responsibilities
Making important decisions. Our customer support organization is an efficient machine capable of handling hundreds of products, thousands of support tickets per week, and tens of thousands of customers worldwide. Your job is to make sure the engine runs smoothly.
- At least 5 years of technical customer support experience. While this is not a customer-facing role, we expect our support leaders to understand what it takes to be a top-performing support professional.
- Ability to understand code, scripts, and database queries. While you will not be writing code in this role, you will still need to pass a basic coding assessment to get hired.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English.
- Ability to work 100% remotely from your own home office.
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3125-ID-Jakarta-SeniorProductS