MMRD was founded in 1992 by U Moe Kyaw and quickly established itself as a leading market research company and publisher of the first trade directory in Myanmar – the Yangon Directory.
- Writing well designed testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Creating website layout, user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end service and database.
- Provide RESTful service to mobile devices.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites.
- Must have B.Sc (Computer science) or a related field.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Familiar with Template Engine (Smarty, Twig).
- Experience working with Elastic Search.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Hands-on experience with relational database systems especially in MySQL.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Stay active and learn into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into web site development.